In its mission to provide its members the best services, The Armed Forces and Police Mutual Benefit Association Inc. launched the new AFPMBAI ID card last September 2015. In partnership with UCPB, the new AFPMBAI ID will give members the convenience of having membership identification and ATM functionality in one card.
What can the new AFPMBAI ID do?
- It enables identification of AFPMBAI members when they transact business with the Association
- It is an ATM card that can be used for the following transactions:
1. Disbursement of claims of member
2. ATM withdrawal
3. ATM balance inquiry
4. ATM fund transfers (for UCPB ATMs only)
5. ATM bills payment (for UCPB ATMs only, without enrollment)
6. Change PIN (for UCPB ATMs only)
7. POS cashless purchase
For lost cards, immediately report to AFPMBAI (911-4051 to 60) or UCPB ATM Hotline (811-9292).
For more inquiries, feel free to call the AFPMBAI hotline at 911-4051 to 60 local 297 or 332-6686.